Tuesday 21 October 2014

OUGD502: Studio Brief 1 - My Brand


Over the past few months I have become more aware of graphic design around me and the nature of pattern and composition in every day life.  I've continued to update my Tumblr photo blog as a side project, as well as pursuing my interest in analogue photography.  I plan to keep up with this posting online to archive my phone photographs on a public site.  I will also be posting all my end of module evaluations on my PPP blog, along with smaller self evaluations when I feel as if I have learned something through an experience.




For this brief we have to create a promotional pack containing our self branding image, as well as the structure and content for a website.  I've already started to think about the logo for my brand, and have a small online portfolio on different platforms.  Having a few different areas of interest, including photography, lettering, and graphic design, I have different accounts and websites, such as Behance, Tumblr, and Instagram, which is more of a personal media platform.


No comments:

Post a Comment